Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 16, 2012

Miracle at 1011



I am thrilled that last night a miracle took place at our house. Literally over the past two months Claire has been waking 3-4 times a night and over Christmas break when we traveled sometimes more, and last night she FINALLY only woke up once. Once! I put her down at 8:30 pm after Green Bay lost and she woke up at 2:47 am. What?!?! Yes I repeat 2:47 am, that is just over 6 hours of sleep in a row. Luckily I went to bed at 9:30 which means I got about 5 hours straight sleep...in 60 days, holy cow! She nursed for nearly 5 minutes because at 2:52 am she was out again until 6:30ish.


You never realize how much you appreciate sleep and take it for granted until you don't have it anymore at your own leisure. I however would never trade sleep in for my sweet girl, ever. It stinks now, but she's learning and will one day sleep straight for more than 6 hours :)

Today is a HAPPY day in our house!


Even the boys are happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment