1. Tim was up at 7:15 am without me even having to argue or pester him about getting ready for church without us being late, he was starting the car before I was even ready.
2. Although Claire was awful at church today, the first time ever, we were able to get Starbucks afterwards :)
3. Our Brady Bunch, dogs included, walked in our backyard for a while. I was able to see the stream/creek, the large field/farm, the baseball diamond, and the tot lot all located in walking distance to our home. It's aaaaahmazing!
4. Then Claire and I visited Wegman's for the first time near our home and it too was ahhmaazing! I spend $170. Oops.
5. Then all h e double hockeysticks broke loose with Claire breaking out in a rash due to apples, and becoming highly anxious whenever I'd leave her or sit her down. I think we have entered separation anxiety 101. And boy is it intense.
6. I made a very yummy chicken parm with my own breadcrumbs I made out of crackers! Score. Even Tim enjoyed it.
7. Now C is sound asleep and she put herself asleep. Double score.
I love my little family.so.very.much