Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Perfect Sunday in February

What a wonderful Sunday today was, for many many reasons.

1. Tim was up at 7:15 am without me even having to argue or pester him about getting ready for church without us being late, he was starting the car before I was even ready.

2. Although Claire was awful at church today, the first time ever, we were able to get Starbucks afterwards :)

3. Our Brady Bunch, dogs included, walked in our backyard for a while. I was able to see the stream/creek, the large field/farm, the baseball diamond, and the tot lot all located in walking distance to our home. It's aaaaahmazing!



6. I made a very yummy chicken parm with my own breadcrumbs I made out of crackers! Score. Even Tim enjoyed it.

7. Now C is sound asleep and she put herself asleep. Double score.

I love my little family.so.very.much

No comments:

Post a Comment