Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

19 weeks

Here we go- just about to be heading downhill!

I'm still getting sick. Today, to be exact, has been the most recent. Bloody noses have been a frequent occurrence and feeling nauseous in the morning still, is not unusual.
Boikehh
Baby's heartrate is 144 still and has even since about 12ish weeks. The first ultrasound at 10 weeks 5 days was 177.

Weight gain? I have gained 3.5 lbs. started at 134.5 and am now 138.

Cravings? I really like cereal again, sour path kids, and I'm a fan of anything sweet.

Aversions? I really do not care for the smokin sweet chips I was obsessed with for some time.

Names? Currently we have 2 girl names picked out: Molly Katherine or Julianne Elise (maybe Grace). As for a boy name it's Patrick James, although I prefer Jack.

Baby kicks? Still nothing major. I've felt stuff but it's been minor.


No comments:

Post a Comment