Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 19, 2013

A sweet little girly girl

Who would have thought Claire would like shoes and clothes. She keeps picking up her new clothes on the hanger and saying, "coot". It's adorable! She also picks her new shoes up and wants to test them out over her PJs.

Tonight miss Beth decided not to eat much and I'm putting my foot down about not feeding her after she says "all done". She stood and cried throughout her entire bath and she hit me. I suppose this is normal. I reprimanded her but telling her no and putting her down immediately/ignoring her tantrum of screams. However as I put her to be we said "nigh nigh daddy" and he said, "I love you". She repeated. (((melt your heart))) I thn took her up, gave her her paci and se asked for "min-ne mouse". As I gave it to her I said "I love you" and she said it back- 3 times. Talk about sweet! I didn't want to walk out of the room. I slowly rubbed her forehead and told her again how much I love her!


Here she is with Chuckie on one side and min-ne mouse on her belly:)

No comments:

Post a Comment