Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Four more days...

And the countdown begins...
I have taken off work on Friday to better prepare for this crazy, spur of the moment wedding.

I am still struggling with my jewelry attire.

The wedding bands Tim and I got last minute are AMAZING (well mine is) I actually haven't seen his yet. I ended up buying mine and he bought his. A total price of....drum roll please...$388 plus tax. Holy Moly! Who gets their wedding band with 7 diamonds on it for $300. Yep, the lady at St. John's LOVES us. She found it as one of the pieces people sell for money. It is adorable! Matches almost perfectly with my engagement ring and it is just what I was looking for. The one I thought about was $987...definitely not worth when comparing the two.

My maid of honor, Katie Pattillo, is just the sweetest...she is coming up Friday to spend the day with me to get our nails done and I guess I should get my eyebrows waxed and search for jewelry - clearly a last minute ordeal.

I am overwhelmed beyond belief and freaking out that I may be sick at our ceremony. Last Sunday I went to mass and lasted about 38 minutes. I was 10 minutes late, ran to the bathroom during the beginning portion of Communion because I thought I might pass out or puke, and at the end when the priest was giving suggestions to support Pro-Life and some anti-abortion event - I felt again I might puke. Irony??! So needless to say, I am panicking about what Saturday will bring. The positive is that I have only puked twice and both times have been super early in them morning around 5:30 and I feel MUCH better afterwards.

So Tim has informed me he is kidnapping me on Sunday for the day and night! I am exciteddddd for that and to be his wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment