Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

To be a wife...

Only a week and a half left from being a Tack, soon I will be a Brady. I am thrilled!



Most people who are about to be a wife do the usual:

Work their butts off at the gym. I on the other hand have a hard time getting off the couch in the afternoon and offline from thebump.com

Go out for their bachelorette party to get crazy silly and dance their booty off. I on the other hand was in bed at 8 pm on New Year's Eve - I have a feeling I won't be making it to any crazy dance offs before I get hitched.

Get bronzed and their hair did beautifully. I on the other hand will look as pale as usual :o) and my hair is going to be super natural! I am okay with looking like myself as I see my hubs while I walk down the aisle.

Pack their bags for their luxurious honeymoon. I on the other hand will be saving those days to take off when baby Brady shows up. I also would prefer to save the trip for a getaway when I need it after the baby has kept us up for four months straight.

I will be getting my nails done and toes painted (maybe even green - for Team Green!) Oh wait, Tim will not allow me to go the entire three trimesters without knowing if he's a boy or she's a girl!

And I did get the most beautiful wedding dress and gorgeous (well $21.99) cathedral veil. Boy has this baby changed me from being the despised brideszilla to the cheaper the better!

I am very excited to become a wife and a mom all in the same year. 2011 is sure to be an exciting start to our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment