Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11 and 12 weeks 1 day

Little Sweet Claire is 12 weeks (yesterday) and has quite the personality. Also yesterday we found out the bank accepted our offer on paper and we are moving onto getting an inspection this weekend.

Last night she slept for a record, from 9 pm to 6 am. She did manage to get up briefly at 2 am where I popped in the paci and she passed back out. I of course had to wake at 4:45 am to wonder what the heck happened to my sweet girl and obviously pump a little. She woke up happy and lovey which is always so nice to see!

Today we had wonderful visitors: Sada and Lizzybaby. They came to hang with Claire and we headed to lunch at Ship's together. It's always so nice to have visitors.

Sadly next week I go back to work...in 7 days....next Friday. I am sad to say I am going back to work and looking forward to it, but I really am ready. I feel like a bad mom for saying it. I loveeeee being home with Claire, but I also am getting a little stir crazy and totally excited to interact with old people. I also know Claire will be in GREAT hands with our day care provider!

So the countdown begins...7 days.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment