Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's November and I have the cutest little 10.5 week old!

Dinner's in the oven! (This just in...Tim called this meal, Restaurant Quality! I think James would be super proud of this meal. I am always excited when I make dinner and even more excited when I make it and it tastes so yummy!)

Our offer is being sent to the bank today to see if they accept it - fingers and toes crossed.

Andddd

My baby girl has some pretty cute to spook pictures I need to upload from my mom's camera. Until then - here are a few from our pumpkin patch visit from a couple weeks ago! She was a doll face!




Short post, but today's been quite a busy day.






On a side note, I badly need to fill out C's baby book for Month 1 and Month 2, still. How pathetic. I think my goal tomorrow is to get the pens I want to use at Target and do that. We are also meeting with Miss N, our childcare provider, tomorrow. C is very excited, mommy is too, because surprisingly she's excited to head back to work...not that I want to leave Sweet C, but I am not cut out to be a stay at home mommy, yet at least (I honestly am shocked I am saying this)!

No comments:

Post a Comment