Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The 1 Week Countdown...


...until the due date! That obviously doesn't mean she'll be here by then, but I am going to chronicle the next week with how I am feeling.

I AM THIRTY-NINE WEEKS PREGNANT TODAY!
39
that would be a
THREE - NINE
Yesssss, 39 weeks.

The average gestational age of babies is 40 weeks hence the 40 week due date. That's not to say it possible to go before or even after.


Mood:
irritable & hungry

Weather: humid - sprinkling currently. Mid to high 70's right now though, but it's not comfortable outside.

Outfit: athletic shorts and a tshirt that barely fits over the bump.

Baby Movement: She's up here and there, definitely not moving as much the past two or three days and I am wondering if she's dropped because sometimes the upper part, under my boobs, it's empty. Hmmmm.... I also am wondering if she's still head down because sometimes it feels like she's transverse (sideways) which kind of scares me.

What I've done today so far:

I was tossing and turning for a couple hours starting at 3:30 am-5:00 am until I fell asleep until 7:30 am.
I woke up and ate a bowl of multi-grain cheerios (a very generous helping I must admit).
I was still hungry so I grabbed two pieces of cinnamon raisin toast and some apple slices with caramel.
I then took the boys on a W (which means walk because if we say it they get too excited). We went on a really long waaaallllkkkk. They are now sleeping.
I then straightened up the basement a little well organized messy piles of STUFF. To throw away, to sell, and to put in the attic.
I watched and criticized Tim in his "painting/staining" techniques. He then had me put on a mask and do it. I then got too hot outside and said I couldn't breath, so he is now outside again painting the china cabinet. I really like it, he does not.
I am starving so I am searching the web to see if starvation is a sign of labor...
I am currently baking a Totino's pizza - yes those cheapo pizzas that I used to eat in college all the time. It has 760 calories, gross!
But when it's finished cooking, I will eat the entire thing...
We also went to dinner with Mimi & PopPop in Old EC...


Eyes of my boys - aren't they precious!?



No comments:

Post a Comment