Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Gloomy Monday


It was raining off and on today. Sometimes stormy rain, sometimes torrential downpour rain, and sometimes it was sunny.

Tim & I went to Old Navy to get some lounge pants, for me, and JCrew to get some school clothes, for him.

Then we came home to eat lunch.

Then I went back out to get the rest of the supplies I needed to finish making a ruffle bum onesie - AHH, it's so adorable.

We bought iPhones today and combined our Verizon bill - YAY we're saving nearly $60 a month this way!!!

Tim made Ranch Chicken Sandwiches for dinner, yum!

Then I watched the Bachelor Pad while I made this adorable Taggie Blanket. It's so cute. I am going to make a few more for gifts! These are the two DIY instructions I used to make them.: What Rachel Made Today Blog and Mamasdoodles Blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment