Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A few days out from the EDD...

...and I am most likely in early labor, right now! So, if you plan on entering the pool - a big hint might be in the next two days...

Yesterday afternoon I started feeling the "cramps" which I just attributed to crampiness...not really realizing until my mom asked if I was timing them. Sure enough they were coming every 7-10 minutes apart. I went home and went to bed since I knew I had a doctors appointment in the morning.

Fast forward to this morning - I went to the docs and was checked (1 cm! yay some progress). But I was still having contractions. I went ahead and headed into school to get some last things done for my sub.

Once I got home I realized what was going on and went into total nesting mode - yes I scrubbed the bathroom like crazy, had Tim put things in the attic, finished packing for the hospital just in case, took the dogs for a walk to see if they continued (I had about 3 on the walk), put things away, and did a load of laundry (towels, shower curtain, and rugs).

Now I am sitting around trying to figure out when to call my doctor and see what he thinks, haha. My back is starting to hurt with them which is totally scaring me to death.

Tim is switching the stuff in both of our cars as I type and he's going to install the carseat in the Pilot.

No comments:

Post a Comment