Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday = 39 weeks and 3 days

So we are four days out...Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and then Saturday.

WOW!

Is labor in the forecast?:
Yes...I am having major Braxton Hicks - daily. Sometimes they seem to be almost timeable which gets a little scary. I think I did have ONE REAL contraction in the middle of the night (Sunday night), but it was just one and I was able to go back to sleep.

Walking?:
I think today I plan on taking the pups on a few walks - they will get lucky that mommy is getting uncomfortable and slowly ready to have Claire come out.

Crafty - what the heck?:
Yes I am being crafty these last couple days, just because. I am bored and I really don't feel like doing any school work.

School bound?:
I plan on going up today soon...but I have a feeling I may push it back until tomorrow. We'll see. I need to drop off my binder of things...just in case things happen before Monday.

The Baby Pool?:
Did you play? http://www.expectnet.com/game.php The name of the game is babyclairebrady.

Boys, how are they fairing?
: Well, both pups are anxiously anticipating the arrival of Miss Claire. Look at Sullivan...I caught him hanging in her room BY HIMSELF, sleeping the other day. Then this morning I walked into her room to find 6 stuffed animals scattered around her room. No, none of them were destroyed, just hanging out. I think he was looking for the bunny he keeps wanting to play with, but I positioned it nicely in the crib so he couldn't find it!

What happened during Saturday's Full Moon Hype?:
Well Sweet C decided to be super lazy Friday (half the day) through Saturday night and I really started to worry. We called Dr. J and headed into Labor & Delivery to get monitored. Sure enough 9 pm like usual she began moving and doing her thing...but seriously all day I barely felt her and it was very unlike her. The doc didn't want me to wait because going in at 11 pm would have been silly when they could check me immediately. Sure enough Sunday and Monday she moved like normal and I definitely do not feel stupid or silly for going in because looking back she moved very minimal on Saturday compared to both Sunday and Monday. I've read too many stories about babies dropping and the cord being too short and it's too late by the time mom's determine the movement has slowed completely and stopped. So sad...I have insurance for a reason! So I am okay with our decision of going in. Again Tim felt at ease with another practice run!

Newborn Photography?:
I have decided on Kim Flores Photography in Catonsville. I am obsessed. I cannot wait for that session and I am totally thrilled with her work that I can't even question the cost. They will be priceless images!

Today's Agenda:

Maybe go to school
Getting Tim to go to PNC with me so we can open up a joint account and figure out our Money Management Plan before Sweet C arrives.
Putting things in the attic
Finish packing the hospital bag
Sweep and maybe clean the sofas
Get Tim to put shelves in the China Cabinet he refinished so I can organize and put the china away.

No comments:

Post a Comment