Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

25 weeks + a couple days

This picture is from last week 24 weeks!
How far along are you?: 25 weeks, 2 days

How big is baby?: Apparently she's about 13.5 inches and 1.5 lbs!

Weight gain/loss?: I go to the doctor's tomorrow. 4 weeks ago I was up +13 lbs. (UPDATE: I was weighed today at the docs - I gained +3 lbs the past four weeks - so I am up 16 total pounds!)

Stretch marks?: Not yet. Just asked my mom and Nanny if they had them...both explained, "Yes!". So not fun.

Maternity clothes?: Yes, I spent $200 at Motherhood Maternity last week on a pair of jeans, a pair of black dress pants, a pair of khaki dress pants, a pair of jean capris, and a nice cotton navy dress! I already had bought several maternity shirts!

Sleep?: Pretty good. I wake up most nights to go to the bathroom once or twice. I also really do not enjoy our DOUBLE BED! I must go buy a new mattress, asap.

Best moment this week?:
Mother's Day Brunch I planned and served :o)

Food cravings?: Nada

Gender?: Daddy's little girl (doctor update: baby girl's heartbeat was at 144 bpm today!)

Movement?: All the time. I finally started feeling hiccups last night while laying in bed. It's so darn cute. She kicks me super low and then sometimes twists and turns and moves up high for the next day. I am tired of getting kicked way, way low! So not comfortable!

Belly button?: Still in. When baby is hanging out high she pops it out half way!

Labor signs?: Nope, thank goodness, but I do feel Braxton Hicks (randomly once two weeks ago and today a little). I just keep chugging water. Keep growing little girl!

What do I miss?: I really REALLY want to run right now. It's getting nice out and all I want is to be able to actually go on a nice lonnnng run. I am tired of being so tight in my muscles. Speaking of, I am going to stretch in front of the TV tonight!

What I'm looking forward to this week?
To hear my baby girl's heartbeat today! :o) She's such a cutie!


Registered:
We, well I, just finished registering at amazon.com YAY! It actually wasn't as bad as I thought. I asked friends some questions and read a LOT on the Bump.com. I really think I have a decent spread of things that I need. Any moms reading this blog and thing I should add or remove...please let me know. :o)


Our Nursery for the Baby Claire Elisabeth!





1 comment: