Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Etsy has the Best of Me

I keep obsessing over the internet every day I get home (now that lacrosse is over and I have a little time to myself - I see nothing wrong with it). I however, want to purchase everything I see. I am constantly on ETSY.com and I cannot stop finding things to make as "my favorite".

I want the onsie stickers for when baby Claire turns a month older (for pictures with my new camera).

I want the cutest shabby chic clock to hang on baby Claire's nursery wall.

I wish I could find something for baby Claire to wear home from the hospital that is personalized (but nothing I see is jumping at me to buy, especially not for $40 or more).

Oh and Mabel's Labels and namebubbles, to name a few, are my new favorite site as I search to figure out which labels I want to buy for Claire as she heads off to daycare in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment