Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

A reLAXing First Baby Shower



Yesterday the girls threw me a S U R P R I S E shower! How sweet it was...

Robin and Natalie helped, obviously with the logistics, but secretly they were able to pull it off even with a few "uh oh" moments. First I was in the bathroom before practice and apparently Zoe ran into coaches office extremely loud with the comment: Does Coach Tack still not know...and I guess Natalie motioned that I was in the bathroom (oops). Luckily I must have been flushing because I did hear her say Coach Tack. Then I guess Zoe's dad almost blew it with the pizza delivery, oops. Either way I had to pee, go figure, and I ran to the bathroom before I walked into the room to "watch film" like we had planned. Instead of film I watched a diaper duty relay, a pass the pacifier carefully, and to top it off adorable decorations with the cutest presents!

Baby Claire was spoiled with the SnugaBunny swing, a brand new lacrosse stick (which she probably won't be able to hold, correctly, until she's 5, and the most adorable bib that says "why dribble when you can cradle".

My mom was there also and she came with a cute book I Love You Stinky Face with the inscription: Love, Gran Sue - I think she'll change that by the end of August for sure! :o) She also gave Claire two newborn outfits and the cuteeeeest moccasins a baby girl could ever have!

Although not put together here's the snugabunny swing:

No comments:

Post a Comment