Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

27 weeks

How far along are you?: 27 weeks, 2 days

How big is baby?: From what I've read she is nearly 14.5 inches and 2 lbs!

Weight gain/loss?: I think I have gained a total of 17 lbs.

Stretch marks?: Nopppe

Maternity clothes?: Yes, but I prefer my t-shirts and sweats or shorts that still fit!

Sleep?: We just got a brand new KING SIZE foam mattress. So very nice!

Best moment this week?: Receiving a package when I got back in town! They are the cutest blocks in the world with Claire's little name spelled out on them!

Food cravings?: still nothing

Belly button?: Still in. When baby is hanging out high she pops it out half way!

Labor signs?: Nope, thank goodness, I keep reading that baby could survive if born today with a lot of medical help, so I still am praying she stays in until at least August 13th.

What I'm looking forward to this week? WE HAVE OUR STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME tomorrow!

Worst moment of the week?: My poor Sullivan had to get a sedative because he has a hotspot on his neck. It's awful and very painful! He's been knocked out all afternoon. Poor guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment