Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sweet Lord "it's Hot Already" Summertime

28 weeks and counting. I cannot believe it is winding down and by the end of summer we'll have our bundle of joy in our arms. I just pray everyday that this sweet baby girl stays put until at least August 5th. If she wants to come early it can't be earlier than that for several reasons:

Dear Claire, honey,
1. Mommy has to finish her job, and it doesn't end until July 21st. I coach and one day you'll appreciate it because you'll be a superstar lax player!
2. You are still growing and to be super healthy when you enter this world mommy and daddy would like your organs to be completely developed!!
3. Daddy works summer school and isn't finished until the end of the first week of August. Stay put please!
Love, Your Mom and Dad

This past weekend we went bought a brand new bed frame for our bed. We were sooo excited because about a week ago we bought a new king sized mattress. It's aaaamazing! The bedframe, from Ikea, is so cute and we got a new duvet. The dogs particularly love it because there is actually room for them.

Today, it was nearly 100 degrees at the end of May. Really?! Is this the type of Maryland heat I have to look forward too? I think I am going to hang out at my mom's tomorrow to swim in the pool a little. I really need to start working out. I am setting a few goals as soon as baby Claire enters this world. Once I am cleared, my plan is to begin Yoga on a regular basis and train for a half marathon at some point during November or December.

On another note, due to my lack of activity I get massages still to loosen my extremely tight muscles, so I went to get my second prenatal massage tonight and although at times I felt I was going to vomit on the lady (my stomach was so full from dinner still), it was amazing. I can't wait to go back at the end of June!

I know this post is all over the place, but a lot has happened in the past week. So thanks for bearing with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment