Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cloth Diapers, to do or not to do?

I am of course starting my last ten weeks and slowly beginning to research much more as I have the time with school ending. I am considering cloth diapers and before I totally say no I want to read about it, look at the costs, and talk to other moms who cloth diaper their babes.

The worst part about it is my mom thinks I'm stupid for it and my hubby doesn't even know I'm considering this, yet.

But honestly how amazing would it be if we could save of the course of all of our kids a LARGE amount of money just through cloth diapers. I mean we live with city water, we have a hanging clothes line (if we want to be super eco friendly), and the diapers can be super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment