Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Am I crazy?

Why would I even be considering a second baby already?

I just can't get the baby fever out of my head. I want to start running again, yes, but I can do that, lose the rest of the baby weight, and get knocked up again! That's my plan at least. Is it pathetic that I want to get pregnant in February - April, already?

I think Tim is about to have a heart attack with the financial issues, but I know every body freaks about this with every baby whether it's one or six.

On a more reasonable note, I started using the cloth diapers that we stashed ourselves up with throughout the end of my pregnancy. It is going great so far. I got a little motivation from a group of cloth diapering mamas on Facebook. They encouraged me to just go for it and promised me I would love it. So far so good. I am going to do diaper laundry tomorrow, so I think I need to run to Target on our way home from a friendly visit to meets Claire's new friend, Harper, to get a drying rack.

For the first time, we used a fitted with a cover, I used a prefold and a pocket. I think I'll probably use an AIO Lil Joey's tonight since it will be the easiest to change and another pocket diaper. I also just ordered some fleece liners since those were recommended to help with nighttime changes!

So I may be crazy not only because I already want to have another child (well not in 10 months, BUT you get the idea), but because I started to cloth diaper?! You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment