Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

When will she sleep...

...she doesn't! She's often wide eyed and perfectly content in her mama's arms, but put her down and you get an angry scowling cry. But today when I finally got her down for the third time (the first two she only slept for up to 40 minutes, so who knows how long this "nap" may be) I came across this lovely blog post. I forwarded it to my hubby and we emailed back and forth some of our favorites.

I know T will love to take his little girl fishing and she her eyes when he puts the squirmy worm on the hook. And I know she'll ask for a pony one day because like mama like daughter, since I did, I am sure she will. It just reminded T that he doesn't have to say YES to this, but he can compromise by renting one when we are out at Mimi & PopPop's for a birthday party! I also am pushing the handwritten letters to his little girl each year for her birthday. I am going to do this as well and hand them to her in a package when she heads off to college, gets married, or really needs a motivational and emotional boost!

Sweet C is our baby girl and we love her so very much, regardless of the fact that she barely sleeps (no way is she sleeping the "recommended 15 hours a day").

No comments:

Post a Comment