Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Announcements Ordered Check, Shower No Check

I love what I created on Shutterfly and the main reason I used this site was because they had a 20% off cards promo and I got an additional 20% off from a card I received in the mail with a code. It came out to about 99 cents a card, still a tad expensive, but they're beautiful and I had to share our pretty little C to everyone!

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.


I think I put all my addresses on my external harddrive so my goal tomorrow is to get them off the harddrive and print out labels to send out the cards when they arrive.

I am not creating a photobook of Claire Bear from birth until 3 months so I can order them for the grandparents for Christmas! Ohhhh they're going to be in love! :o)

Sadly, today, I have failed to shower yet. Not because Claire hasn't slept, but because I am lazy, sleepy, and my back hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment