Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

33 Week Survey

33.5 Week Pregnancy Survey
This picture was taken today in an attempt to get Peter to touch the belly, and of course watch his reaction, but he squeamishly refused.



How far along? 33 weeks, 4 days

Weight gain? As of today... 20 1/4 lbs. Last time I lost two pounds, so I've gained them back plus a little :o)

Baby's Heartrate:
140 today, it is usually between 140-155.


How big is baby?
At her 33 week growth scan she was 4 lbs, 1 oz. We got some wonderful news about her heart - the echogenic foci (the bright white spot) is GONE! They also reconfirmed that baby Claire is indeed a girl...no need for the name Clairence. :o) I was told at the bank today, I am DEFINITELY having a boy and if I do not bring the baby in she'll never believe me. She swears there are two in there...AH!

Maternity clothes?
Luckily my tshirts still fit over my belly and all my athletic shorts rock, including my tacky, green Nike running shorts - I am in love! I even put on a bikini today when I went out to the pool at my parents.

Food cravings: Not really, I just love my sweets still.

Labor Signs: None whatsoever...not even Braxton Hicks. Believe me, I am not complaining.

Belly Button in or out? It's out, but only when she's sitting in the vicinity of it. Sometimes she is all the way to my right which means her "body" isn't really forcing the belly button out, which means it's just flat (neither in or out - kinda weird).

Stretch marks? Nooo, I don't think I have any from the pregnancy at least. I've always had some on my legs from the muscles in college to losing them (or maybe the freshman 15/20??). I keep asking everyone who sees my belly if I have any underneath?!

How are you feeling? Good. I have a hard time getting out of bed and go stuck on the shower floor after shaving my legs the other day. Ha. It's just harder to get around but I feel good.

What I am looking forward to:
My doctor saying I can go to the beach August 6th-10th with my mom and hoping Claire waits patiently until at least we get home to arrive.

What I miss:
A glass of wine or a yummy summertime beer with my hubby as we sit on the front porch. It's too hot to sit out there pregnant or not. I also miss running.

Sleep: Sometimes I forget I am pregnant. I do realize at 2 am when I get up to pee, that I am 8 months along...but for the most part I sleep and sleep pretty well given the circumstances. My back doesn't hurt yet, but my neck kills me most mornings because I am not used to sleeping on my side.

Best thing that happened this week? We went to Buffalo, no the car ride was not the best thing, possibly the worst - it took forever and we got pulled over (way to go Sweets!), but my mother in law and sister in law threw me a shower! Yay! It was so nice and lovely and fun and Tim's family was so very generous. We got a TON of things we can use and lots of giftcards and essentials. I cannot wait to use some of the money to buy the stroller I am DYING to have. I am debating between the Uppababy Vista and the Bumbleride right now. I will post about that dilemma later.

1 comment: