Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Announcing Her Birth

So today I've been making a Word document with all the addresses of our loved ones. I'm using all the addresses from my shower's and also family members & friends who were not invited to showers (hence Tim's guy friends, etc).

I've been even searching on TinyPrints.com and Shutterfly.com to find an announcement I am a fan of, because I am so picky I figured to get ahead of the game and do some of the dirty work without a newborn in my possession (well I mean she's in my belly, but not in my hands, crying!).

I have found a few that I LOVEEE but without THE ONE away, which isn't even picked out yet, I'll show you a couple that made it to my "favorite" list:





All images are taken from tinyprints.com. They are not my announcements.


I've also gone ahead and found the baby book I am going to purchase for Claire. It's PERFECT. When I say perfect, I mean literally perfect.

Here are the stats:
It's only $32,
handcrafted beautifully with lavender colors throughout.
It has room for a month picture and a couple other 4 x 6s.
And it also has room for the essential journal entries needed in a baby book:
The journaling pages include:
-Welcome a new life page with birth date info, weight, height, etc. and thoughts from Mom and Dad
-12 pages for each month- All include, weight and height, milestones, challenges, favorite moments, likes & dislikes and outings & events.
-First birthday- location, guests, gifts, dessert, and a summary of the year from Mom & Dad

I am thrilled. It doesn't have all the bells & whistles that I would likely forget to insert or even make it look "yucky" looking with my handwriting, I can do this one....

Check out the link, I'm obsessed!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/77460708/baby-book-girl-lavender-and-grey



No comments:

Post a Comment