Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

34.5 Week Survey

I'm going to do this one a little differently than last week's because I can't really answer all the questions since I have no doctor's appointment until next week.

What position is the baby in?:
Well from my personal expertise (take it or leave it), it feels as if she's head down with her bottom right above my belly button to the right a little (HUGE LUMP). she keeps kicking out her leg to the my left side which is different then she was positioned for very long period of time a couple weeks ago (she was all on my right side). I am thinking she's getting much bigger and for some reason I don't feel like I myself am getting bigger with her, maybe a little bit.

Are you comfortable?:
I am finally hitting the uncomfortable position of pregnancy. I can feel it getting tougher to breath when talking a lot or moving around a lot. I am extremely uncomfortable when I wake up in the morning in my hips and neck, but other than that I honestly cannot complain. If you could see me on the lacrosse field with my squat this baby is just gonna pop on out of me no problem with my strong muscles!

How's the heat?: So uncomfortable pregnant or not. I really am not a Maryland summer fan, hence the reason Tim will talk me into a summer cottage in Buffalo eventually. I hate the humidity down here and I really would love to lay out at the beach all summer long! My life long dream and the lake will be just fine with me...the pups could go with us too!

Exercising?: I do try and walk at least once a day with the dogs although that doesn't always happen because it's so hot. My pedometer broke because it went through the wash so no more step managing. I also coach 2-3 times a week which is at least 2 hours of walking around sometimes it can be 6-8 hours of walking around...just depends!

Nicknames for Claire?:
Given the fact it's not really a nn name we are going with the traditional Claire Bear which will lead me to calling her "beary" just like a high school's friends little sister was nicknamed. I think it's so darn cute! I also suggested to Tim the nn Sweet C for Sweet Claire and it kind of is like sweetsie, but he said no because that's what he calls me. I just thought it was kind of fitting. She will be my SweetC though whether I call her that or refer to her as that here.

Newborn Photography?:
I have things narrowed down. I cannot fathom spending $600 for what I really want so I am going with the lady who is doing our hypnobirthing classes, she is going to do it "free of charge with the class" and the pictures are for us to keep and have the rights. I also have someone else lined up in case I need some more or better ones. And lastly we just bought a beauty of a camera in April for this exact reason. I have already been planning how I am going to take some pictures myself with reading a few Mamarazzi books :o)


Anything Interesting Happen this Week?:
YES! I had a tournament Saturday and Sunday and after being in the sun all morning 8am and 10 am game with the crazy MD heat, I mentioned to my assistants that she hadn't really woken up yet today, which was weird? I clearly ignored my Sweet C for a while as I coached, but usually I can tell when she's moving because at this point it's fairly obvious and not the most comfortable feeling. So...I went home ate lunch and tried to get her to move with some cold water and sugar. Still to no avail she would move slightly, but nothing like usual. My stupid self read and awfully sad, terrible, horrific birth story online and panicked thinking maybe something could be wrong. I called my doctor and he was not on call, so I called the on call doc who Tim said was most likely golfing and uninterested in our comment and advised us to just head to the hospital. So sure enough off we go to Labor & Delivery. I knew she was okay, but was worried if something really was wrong I'd be kicking myself if I never went. So, sure enough we were sent home about 45 minutes later. Her heart rate was beautiful between 140-150 the entire time and she eventually started moving after I drank some apple juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment