Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

36.5 Weeks Survey

Doctors Appointment Today:

Weight:
156, means I am up a total of 25 pounds...which means I've gained 4, yes FOUR, pounds in the past 7 days - ah!

BP:
120/80 (a little higher than usual, but pretty average for me)

Heartrate:
I am sure the same as last week between 145-155

Position of Baby:
Head down, wahoooo!

Stretchmarks:
still none - and I am very VERY thankful since apparently mi madre had them and they run in the family, usually. I guess I still have a couple weeks left.

Next appointment:
Wednesday, August 3rd at 8:45 am

Things to look forward to:
possible internal check (to see if there is any progress)

Best thing about the week:
The Shabby Chic Shower my mom threw! We got so many wonderful gifts and are so thankful to everyone who came! It's now been a challenge cleaning and organizing all of Claire's things. I need two more small tables of some sort for shelving or to get things off the ground for her nursery. I also need to place a few things in the attic.

Goals by the end of the week:

Find two tables for the nursery and finish the nursery for good.
Make Rice Krispie Treats for the cabin.
Shop and pack for the cabin.
Finish all thank you cards and mail them.
Fill out my W2 for M&D - gosh I need to do this right now.

Clean out the guest bedroom so it's organized.
Place things for sale on MarketPlace (our work's craigslist).
Baby pool up and running by Monday.
italics = done!

No comments:

Post a Comment