Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Book Review: Something Borrowed


I think I am going to make Monday's my book review day. Although I doubt I will be doing much reading here soon, I figured I'd like to continue keeping myself sane and reading is an easy way to do it. I can still feel normal with a baby on my boob and a book in my hand. Sooo...currently I am reading not just baby/pregnancy books/magazines, but a fiction by Emily Griffin, Something Borrowed. It's totally a chick book made into a chick flick which has a whole lot of naughty, a ton of love, and a predictable story ending. I am about mid way through and I am enjoying it thoroughly because for 1. it's an easy read, and for 2. it's interesting that these things (although it's a fiction) probably occur in real life. I couldn't imagine one of my best friend's stealing my fiance and having an affair! Ah! I do remember back in high school when a "friend" took my "nearly ex bf" to Homecoming. I was devastated and probably partially at fault because I dumped him just to go with someone else...how evil. If that isn't karma I don't know what is. But...this small high school girl drama caused 3 weeks of me not speaking to my best friends, Katie and Lee.

Anyways, if you want a quick easy, girlie, summery read, pick up Something Borrowed! I'll recommend it and I am not even finished it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment