Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nighttime Munchies

Wide awake at 4 am!

I woke up to pee (the first time tonight, which is odd)...and I laid back down to go to bed and my stomach started rumbling. Like I was starving! As if I had not eaten in three days. I had eggplant parm from Olive Grove last night for dinner around 7:30 pm. I shouldn't be starving, but then my pelvic pain was so horrible to try and get comfortable again, I got out of bed and realized peanut butter and crackers might do the trick.

Monty & Sullivan joined me and each got a finger lick of peanut butter while I satisfied our baby girl!

On a side note, Katie's (my bff) is an AUNT! She sent me a picture of little Charlie and Mary (her sister). They both look great! Charlie is a cutie for sure, and I'm sure Claire will be happy to meet him. But Katie knows I am not introducing her to him (in a romantic way) until they're in college, otherwise they'll turn out hating each other, sort of like what happened with the youngest siblings in our households: Peter & Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment